ENAIP Lombardy Foundation launches six completely free courses designed to educate professionals for the world of culture.
The higher education courses are financed by the Lombardy Region and the European Social Fund. We at the Canella Camaiora Law Firm, together with Art Lawyer Nicoletta Barbaglia, are honoured to be part of the faculty of this worthy initiative.
The future is culture. Innovation, technology and new professional figures in the cultural heritage sector.
Here are the six upcoming training courses:
- “Curator of contemporary art exhibitions” 400 hours (of which 240 classroom and 160 internship), in Milan, from 18 November 2019
- “Social media and integrated digital communication in the cultural and creative sector” – 800 hours (of which 480 classroom hours and 320 internship hours), in Milan, from 13 January 2020
- “Fundraising and crowdfunding for culture” – 400 hours (of which 240 classroom hours and 160 internship hours), in Milan, from 25 May 2020
- “Management and handling of cultural heritage” – 400 hours (of which 240 classroom hours and 160 internships), in Botticino (BS), from April 2020
- “Organisation and management of events for cultural tourism” – 800 hours (of which 480 classroom hours and 320 internship hours), in Como, from 30 October 2019
- “Design and production of multimedia supports in virtual/augmented reality for cultural heritage” – 800 hours (of which 480 classroom hours and 320 internship hours), in Varese, starting date to be defined.
What are the admission requirements for attending the courses?
The courses are totally free of charge and addressed to unemployed young people up to 29 years of age, resident or domiciled in Lombardy and in possession of a professional diploma of the IV year of IeFP and/or a high school diploma and/or a three-year degree or master’s degree and/or a suitable previous training experience in the cultural sector.
Attend the presentation event on 11 october 2019!
On Friday 11 October from 2 p.m. onwards, the six paths of the project will be presented along with the application and selection procedures. The contents and organisational aspects of the courses themselves will be thoroughly illustrated.
Speakers will include:
- Alessandro Tarpini, Regional Director Enaip Lombardia
- Arianna Beretta and Emanuela Bonicalzi, “The future is culture” project coordinators
- Giulio Alvigini, creator of Make Italian Art Great Again
- Ignazio Amuro, registrar of the Museo del Novecento
- Flavio Arensi, curator
- Lavinia Basso, job coach
- Arlo Canella and Nicoletta Barbaglia, lawyers from Canella Camaiora law firm
- Roberto Morselli, Enaip teacher and trainer
At the end of the presentation the tutors will be available to provide further information.
The event will be held at the Enaip Lombardy Foundation – regional headquarters in Via Bernardino Luini, 5, Milan.
You can register for the event by clicking here.