The trademark protection service allows you to stop acts of counterfeiting and obtain reasonable damages.
The trademark protection service is one of the services in the practice area Trademarks Registration.
There are various forms of legal action against an unlawful act. Depending on the extent of the infringement, the Firm will act by issuing
- letters of formal notice
- urgent precautionary proceedings before the specialised sections of the courts, or
- through the novel assisted negotiation procedure introduced by Decree Law No. 132/2014.
WHO REQUIRES THE SERVICE
The trademark protection is requested by companies, entrepreneurs, professionals and individuals.
Legal intervention is required as a result of counterfeiting/infringement of trademarks important for distinguishing products and services in various commercial sectors such as:
- building construction
- software design
- sport / fitness
The list is for illustrative purposes only.
Our trademark protection service allows to obtain the termination of the infringement and the compensation of damages, by properly assessing the infringement.
The service is carried out through:
- An initial meeting – by appointment in the office or by telematic means – aimed at gathering information and the pertinent documentation useful to prove the infringement;
- The establishment of the most appropriate defensive strategy in relation to the infringement;
- Extrajudicial and possibly judicial legal assistance, in order to have the illegal activity terminated and to obtain compensation for damages.
Canella Camaiora Law Firm is highly qualified in the management and protection of trade marks. The Firm is also highly qualified in civil and industrial litigation.
Our litigation experience allows us to provide clear, accurate and realistic assessments, also with regard to the opportunities and benefits obtainable from the legal action.
error: Content is protected !!