The Inheritance Protection Service helps to protect the estate from fragmentation or dispersal.
The testator and/or heir can thus mitigate the risk of fragmentation or dissipation of assets through specific measures (e.g. by making a proper will or devising advancements of inheritance).
The inheritance protection service is one of the services in the practice area “Wills and Inheritance“.
WHO REQUIRES THE SERVICE
The service is requested by testators and/or heirs who wish to implement a legal strategy to safeguard the integrity of the estate.
The service of inheritance protection is useful in order to:
- prevent the fragmentation of the hereditary estate among co-heirs;
- allocate land or property to a specific heir;
- divide the estate correctly without affecting the shares reserved for the necessary heirs.
The list is purely for illustrative purposes.
Our service for the protection of inheritance comprises:
- an initial consultation appointment (in our office, by phone or even by videoconference) to gather information and documents relevant to the identification of the estate and the heirs;
- an informative legal advice in response to the client’s questions;
- the elaboration of an legal strategy aimed at protecting the interests of the assisted party.
Processing time: 5-7 working days.
error: Content is protected !!