The design protection service allows you to stop unlawful acts of copying or plagiarism and obtain fair compensation for damages.
The Design Protection service is one the services in the practice area Design Law.
Different legal actions can be brought against infringing acts. Depending on the severity of the situation at hand, the Firm takes action by issuing
- letters of formal notice,
- urgent precautionary proceedings before the specialised sections of the courts, or
- through the new assisted negotiation procedure introduced by Decree Law no. 132/2014.
WHO REQUIRES THE SERVICE
The service of design protection is requested by designers, planners and entrepreneurs.
Legal intervention is needed due to imitation, counterfeiting or plagiarism of the original design of:
- Furniture products;
- Clothing, accessories, prints;
- Housewares and kitchenware;
- Web design (Apps and Websites);
- Graphic design (Logos, Icons, Presentations, etc.);
- Jewellery, watch and costume jewellery design;
- Format (Interior design for shop networks).
This list is for illustrative purposes only.
Our design protection service allows to obtain the termination of the infringement and the compensation of damages, by properly assessing the infringement.
The service is carried out through
- An initial meeting – by appointment in the office or by telematic means – aimed at gathering information and pertinent documentation useful to prove the infringement;
- The establishment of the most appropriate defensive strategy in relation to the infringement;
- Extrajudicial and possibly judicial legal assistance, in order to have the illegal activity terminated and to obtain compensation for damages.
The Canella Camaiora Law Firm is highly qualified in the management and protection of Design. The Firm is also highly experienced in civil and industrial litigation.
Our litigation experience allows us to make clear, accurate and realistic assessments, also in terms of opportunity and in relation to the benefits obtainable from the action.
error: Content is protected !!