Alongside his legal practice, he has always passionately enjoyed training and outreach activities:
- His paper entitled “Interoperability of Patented Software and the Scope of Fair Use Exemptions” (for WIPO) was published in early 2005.
- He was an invited speaker at the International Research Institute conference entitled, Orientarsi tra marcatura di origine (“made in…”) indicazioni geografiche e marchi collettivi [Finding your way among origin branding (“made in…”), geographical indications and collective brands]. The title of his speech was: Quali sono in dettaglio i Controlli alle frontiere effettuati dall’ufficio Antifrode e quale è il “rischio doganale” [What exactly are the customs checks carried out by the anti-fraud office and what is the “customs risk”? (May 2006);
- He taught on the Preparatory Course for Patent Agents organized by CONVEY, at Milan Chamber of Commerce [Camera di Commercio di Milano] in November 2006;
- For three years he was on the teaching staff of the Master MIP, a post-graduate course specialising in industrial and intellectual property (February 2008, March 2009 and March 2010);
- Since 2018 he has been a faculty member at ALMA LABORIS.